Helps to select only elements of one category according to specified parameters
- Click on the “Filter Panel” function icon
- A “Filters” window with category icons will appear in the interface
The very first icon is the switch icon. Using it you can change selection modes:
"P" selection by parameters
“F” selects with the cursor on the active view only the specified category
- Click on a category
"P" select Type -> Parameter -> Value
"F" select elements in active view > Done
The Gear icon allows you to:
- Remove/add categories to the “Filters” panel
- Move categories higher/lower in the “Filters” panel
- Create a custom set from several categories. To do this, click “+” and select categories
The Filters window can be attached to screen edges where the Project Browser and Properties windows may be located.
Due to Revit API limitations, a window that is attached to another window gets lost every time Revit is launched. Therefore, we recommend detaching the Filters window and placing it horizontally.