Copies one or more filters from view to view, from project to project, adds filters to templates
Left side of the window:
- Select the filters you want to copy
- For each filter, select a view.
If the view is selected, lines, hatches, transparency will be borrowed for the filter from the selected view.
If the view is not selected, all filter settings are set by default, with no color setting.
Right side of the window:
- Select from the drop-down list where the selected filter will be copied:
- Views - Templates - Projects
- Select the required view, template or project to which you want to add a filter
Add - adds filters to the view, template, project
Remove - removes filters from view, template