Shows intersections of model elements.
The function mimics the «Clash Detective» window in Navisworks. It is possible to select, isolate, and highlight intersecting elements with a selection box.
To view intersections:
- Create a validation in Navisworks
- Export the report in .XML format
- In Revit, click on the icon of the "Model Intersections" function
- Click "Add Check"
- In the "Result" window you can select conflicts
- In the "Elements" window, the IDs of the intersecting elements are indicated
Important: in order for the function to find the ID of all intersecting elements, the version of the open model in Revit must be no later than the one that was checked in Navisworks.